kat's korner

Monday, January 2

The year I am 20.

All I can think about is being able to say so-and-so happened 20 years ago, and that year being 1986, and that actually being relative to me. And it creeps me out.

New Year's Eve was fun, or what I remember of New Year's Eve was fun. Apparently Holly and I left a funny message on my boss' cell phone. haha? So thanks to Mary for hosting a great party.

My car still smells really bad, and I tried to disperse the odor by using "oust" but it just made it smell worse and more noticeable.

So I'm really excited about going to the aquarium tomorrow, I hope it pans out. That was weird, when I was typing "going" my head was all "psstt... say 'seeing' and my hands were all I'll do what I want when I want and they typed 'going' because you know they always win out.

I have spent way too much money since Christmas so you know I guess I should stop, but you know that isn't going to stop me, the only thing that would stop me is a pair of scissors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1