kat's korner

Tuesday, January 10

if you love stevie knicks so much why don't you go dress like her?

I purchased a dress on the slow boat from Singapore a few weeks ago, and it arrived last night. I have to admit it's pretty awesome. Very am-I-a-hippie-or-just-someone-who-enjoys-retro-clothing? I don't know either. Wait, I do. I could never be a hippie. I worry too much about money.

I went to Ikea last night with Becky. I found alot of things to buy so then today I agreed to start working 6 days a week instead of 5, the sixth days funds being devoted entirely to Ikea purchases.

And then we hung out with Ms. Amanda Meng, and that was pretty cool, illiteracy does free you in a way.

Two nights ago I turned down some hot dates to wash out my panty hose and then I hung them up old school style on yarn to dry between the 4posters of my bed. And I haven't taken them down yet because they make me so happy to look at.

Ok so I really must start these internet classes tomorrow night, not tonight because Ms. Mary called me. A few weeks ago my cousin's girlfriend (a senior in an Alabama private school very much like Wesleyan) came to Christmas dinner, and she kept calling everyone ms. (blahblah). It sounded so fucking stupid. Everytime she did it it was all I could do not to parrot it back to her. So now everytime I say someone's name I have to imitate her in my head (Ms. Maaarry).

So I'm mean. Eat it.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger amanda said…

    we SHOULD def play poker!!
    thanks for waiting for me. I'm glad you got to make some valuable purchases at the IKEA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1