kat's korner

Monday, February 13

me plus him and a bottle of gin

Guess what!?!

I got into Georgia State. I guess it's not the most exciting news you ever heard, but it enables me to move on, and to me moving on means getting an apartment about which I am infinitely excited.

I have no plans to ever live with a woman roommate ever again, so I really just want to get a single room preferably in Decatur or Midtown. Somewhere close to Marta. You know it's smarta.

Feb 13th-May1st (approx. 75 days): work at the baby's room, complete internet classes
May 1st: Move to apartment, quit job
May 2nd- June 14th: Decorate apartment, hang out in new surroundings, throw lots of parties.
June 14th-End of July: Summer School. Look for part-time job in the area.

So there's the plan. I just thought you should know.

I'm really looking forward to taking some time off from working. Maybe I'll find some new people. That's a good idea.

I'm watching Being Julia, and I just don't know.

Quite boring, am I lately? I don't know. I just don't know. And neither does Yoda, and I'm not sure why I'm talking like him. Perhaps when I get out of this fog, and into a room of my own, thanks ya big dumb bitch va. woolf, I will have more interesting things to say.

Did you know that for every person that died in 2005, 12 were born?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! I want to:
    A) throw a congrats party in your honor
    B) help you decorate your new apartment, but by "help decorate" I mean help life and hang things because I have no artistic sense
    C) help you throw lots and lots and lots of parties
    D) you to become friends with the Stanimal because he will hopefully be at GA State in the fall
    E) jump for joy because you are my valentine

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    katherine i'm so excited!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1