kat's korner

Tuesday, February 7

Newsworthy

Thanks for all the good answers, I'm really happy I don't have to hate that many people anymore!

Anyway the newsworthy thing is I signed up for school sort of!

I woke up on Friday and I was like this is silly I'll just go to Georgia State. So then I applied at work and you know they haven't accepted me yet, and I'm kind of worried they wont because I have already turned them down twice, but you know if they don't I'm going to go down there and kick some ass.

I also decided that I'm going to hopefully live in an apartment on campus, and major in Art History. I also applied for a Mastercard that receives dividends. Last week was Taking Care of Business Week apparently.

I seem to remember a similar week 2 years ago when I woke up one morning and decided to go to UGA, but hopefully this will yield better results.

So you know come visit me downtown. That's all I'm saying.

Also I'm in love with one of our customers at work. But obviously he's married and his stupid knocked up asian ho of a wife is about to pop with their spawn. So I'm really hoping they're going to fall into that 50% of marriages that break up within the first 5 years, and that we somehow meet again because he's really cute and self-deprecating and perfect.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I'm so thrilled to hear you're going to state. let's please take a class together.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    probably the best thing I've ever read:
    "his stupid knocked up asian ho of a wife is about to pop with their spawn."
    best. ever.

    You should take a picture of the guy somehow and then show me his picture. It's too bad you don't work at a wedding store because that way, you could still stop the wedding in a dramatic show of affectionate bravery. But this way his stupid "wife" is already with "child." and baby makes PEE.

    And I'm currently having a really hard time making eye contact with the rehearsal make-out guy. This is going to make it REAL hard to hit on him at a party.

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    You are a champion at life that's all there is to it! and my hero to boot! What the hell does that expression mean anyway?

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    woo hoo we'll all have apartments next semester...Soooo we'll have to alternate party weekends...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1