kat's korner

Friday, February 17

bloody, virgin, proud mary

so tonight I bought a wrap dress, it makes me look like a giant whore. Literally giant, and literally a whore.

This has been a stressful week both professionaly and personally.

Distressing news at work twicefold that I am not at liberty to divulge presently. I'm really upset by it becuase usually work is the constant that doesn't change, and that's why I enjoy it so.

Also I really miss my friends, I feel like I haven't been to a party in months, and i just miss hanging out with people my age or really just any age.

Thrice, I bought some trimspa, and so far it's just making me really sick to my stomach all day. I don't know anna nicole. I just don't know.

Here's 5 things to make me happy:
1. I'm watching Match Game!!!
2. I'm about to go to bed!
3. I bought the new augusten burroughs book for super cheap at the outlet mall
4. I guess alot of people read this because alot of people did my Johari window, thanks that was fun only for me
5. The day after tomorrow I can sleep in.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    I could send a plane for you and then on the plane there could be a suprise plane-party for you and then we could fly somewhere cool and drink a lot!

    OR
    I could get anna n. smith to bring you trimspa on a trashy plastic platter and then you could throw the platter in her used-to-be-fat face

    Either/Or!!

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    This entry makes me really sad, and I feel the same way. I am hanging out with one year olds and 40 year olds. bah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1