kat's korner

Wednesday, March 29

pauly shore has taught me nothing

yesterday I went to Jury Duty, and it was nothing like the Pauly Shore movie would lead you to believe it would be like.

I waited 9 hours to be told that they didn't need me to be on a jury. My car almost got towed and I almost got mugged. It was like I was in a stupid movie a la planes trains and automobiles.

I ate lunch at Underground and there was a amish/polygamist family in the food court. It was hilarious. They looked so scared and they walked really fast.

If you were trying to lead normal lives would you pay $35 a piece to put your picture on IMDB? I always hated Nicky and Alex. Especially when Aunt Rebecca sang "Bad Boys" into the wooden spoon to them. I hated them all that day.

i just trimmed my bangs and they look alot better, so that should make you feel alot better about me.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    jury duty?? That's crazy!! I was supposed to go, but they postponed it because I was at furman. so I have to do it as soon as I get back. Boo. Hopefully they won't need me either. But also that I don't get mugged. that sucks.

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Dude no one liked Nicki and Alex...that's a universal fact. I'm pretty sure one of those kids never learned how to talk anyway. You almost got mugged? that's crazy!!! Stay safe :)

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    KATHERINE--my phone deleted numbers that have called me, so I don't have your number!! BUT if you get this post (Thursday) call me back...there's a great Irish poet coming tonight named Paul Muldoon and I think you may enjoy listening to him...anyways, that's all I've got planned for tonight...sooooo call me back!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    this blog is so awesome.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I fixed my blog!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I'm sorry for being such a horrible friend! That's awesome...we will be SOOO close!! Call me...I will be around next Thursday!

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Ummm are the apartments called Avery Glen? If so, half of them are leased to Agnes Scott students...and yes, they would be alot of fun...Heather is going to live there...but they should be fine!!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    PS Dont tell anybody that you know that goes to Agnes that I am living off campus!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1