kat's korner

Saturday, March 11

how can I love you if you wont lie down?

the silver jews last night in athens was awesome. david berman was acting a little strange, but you know whateves. They played alot of the classic jew's songs like Random Rules and Smith and Jones, but sadly Honk if you're lonely and Tennessee were missing. I would go tonight in Atlanta but it's at a 21 and over. I really need a fake id this is getting ridiculous.

Oh I also saw Failure to Launch yesterday not so good. But it was kind of strange because Zooey Daschanel was in it, who I love but her character was really strange and kind of poorly written, but her name was Kit--- short for katherine. And I love it! So that's what I'll be at GSU, I was never wild about Kate anyway.

So that's the news. I have to go to work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1