kat's korner

Monday, February 27

what up my bitches?

hello. i slept alot in a tent once. no, it smelled too bad. tents smell awful. but this room is clean. I could eat off the floor. actually my dog did eat off the floor, a whole bag of chocolate kisses. oops!

this weekend was fun. f-u-n. callie's house is cute, and I am unimaginably good at beer pong.

Guess what!?! I started my internet classes this weekend. Started very slowly.

Classes I think I'll take this summer:
1. Spanish
2. Weather and Climate
3. Perspectives?
4. Speech

Sounds boring. Whatever.

I signed up for a free trial of amazon prime. So pretty much all i do is look for things to buy. bad idea.

I need to go finish my classes but I'm so tired. ughh..

So far I bought:

1. Jenny Lewis and the watson twins
2. death at disney world

Lately I'm obsessed with people dying at themeparks. You can read about it here. You know it's just so unexpected you go on vacation, your having fun, and suddenly boom peter pan is crushing your legs. I believe the most deathly ride is the people mover. Alot more people die in disneyland than in disneyworld.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    weather and climate sounds like a plan.

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    When I go back to work at Disney World I'll try and kill as many people as possible in order to even out those numbers for you.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    morbid...absolutely morbid

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1