kat's korner

Saturday, March 4

It's all this for that rabbit fur coat

Do yourself a favor and download or buy whatever Rabbit fur coat from jenny lewis and the watson twins. It's crazy good and addictive. They're coming to town on March 25th, that's the night of the baby boom. I don't know perhaps I'll go.

Today my parents started looking for condos for me... questionable idea? Anyway they found these really really nice ones that know I have my heart set on that are way too expensive, but they're super nice. An ok location, but it's right across the street from Marta, which is pretty sweet.

So we are going to look tomorrow, which should be fun, well probably not but I'm super excited.

So things to be excited about:
1. Me...moving out...soon!
2. jenny lewis and the news, well you know watson twins

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yea Katherine...condos are the way to go! Where are you looking? There are alot of really cute ones in Decatur...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1