kat's korner

Sunday, March 26

are you calling me a philistine?




good news on all fronts!

1. Baby Boom was yesterday, and it went swimmingly. I received a bonus and Callie dropped by really good to see her!
2. I saw Inside Man last night and it was pretty good, although it did remind me a little too much of the bill murray joint quick change.
3. I spent my whole bonus at the mall today! haha. found money whatever
4. Tomorrow I have Jury Duty. well not such great news but you know whatever. that's fine.
5. I thought I was doing terrible on these internet classes but the one I thought I did the worst on is the only one that has been graded and I got 100! watch out school I'm back and kicking asses and taking names.

I am looking forward to hosting many parties in my new abode. Now I just need to find a decent abode.

today to prepare for jury duty I watched a marathon of minding the store, the reality show starring the irrepressible Pauly Shore.

Class count: 6 down, 24 more to go.

for some reason i was never aware of that song bang a gong. i mean i knew it but I didn't know it said bang a gong.

oh my gosh the stripper on desperate housewives is wearing the free people sweater i bought today. Mine only cost 12 dollars. It didn't ever occur to me that strippers would like free people even the pregnant ones.

sorry this was boring. see you later hos.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    yeah one time my brother was all, "you know that t-rex song, bang a gong?" and I was like "No no no no I absolutely do NOT know what the fuck you're talking about." It was weird. Then it turned out I totally knew what song it was.

    Here's the only advice I remember from pauly shore's stint as a juror: when the defense attorney makes mention of "penis envy," ask him to repeat the phrase as much as you can.

    PS 100 on your internet class? Hand over your comic book money now, nerd. jk jk rowling congrats!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Wow girl...a 100 in a class? I remember when I was supposed to and deserved a 100 in one class in highschool, but Mr. Young said nobody was perfect and that I couldn't get that grade so I got a 95...hmmm I guess he was wrong...yet another thing that was fundamentally wrong with Wesleyan...please call me this week ASAP...let's do dinner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1