kat's korner

Sunday, March 19

when i grow up i'm living alone.

did you know romantic love wasn't invented until the 1400s? thanks petrarch.

did you know that my fake name goes to mississipi college and takes biology labs on wednesdays?

lately I've been giving away my fake name to trace who sells my information.

most people do.

I looked at more condos today! I found one that was quite large in decatur, but reasonably priced, and I felt really at home. All the cars in the parking lot were camrys and hondas, with bumper stickers. Maude felt at home, too.

class count: 4 down, 26 to go.

hopefully by the time i go to sleep 25 to go.

I really am more interested in decorating a condo than finding one to decorate.

do you like cheese? uhuh me too. wait i hope you weren't thinking about blue cheese. why would you like eating mold?

well just so you know kathleen turner's real name is mary kathleen turner.

i've had a terrible back ache the past couple of days. i'm not sure why. it's ok though it's going away.

i hope you have a lovely week.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    I like this one a lot.
    I hope you live in that condo because it sounds really nice.
    AND I'm blown away by how quickly you're finishing your classes.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    This seems rather stream of consciousness, doesn't it? As usual haha...

    We need to get together again. Miss you.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Dude that's like our double name...mary katherine that's pretty sweet

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yea that's exciting...I'd love to go condo searchin' with you in Decatur...call me!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Kat!! Decatur? That's awesome. That's awesome to begin with, but now Pratt's parents are moving there too. Now I can see you and Pratt in one trip. we need to have parties. that goes without saying i suppose. bye.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    i especially love the wikipedia entry for petrarch...classic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1