kat's korner

Friday, March 17

turns out i'm irish

or drunk whichever.

This week has been umm... just a week, I feel like it has gone by really quickly though. For better or worse. I've finished 3 classes, only 27 to go!!!

So now I'm watching Waiting for Guffman again on hbo.

Mary, has inspired me and I think I'll do a study abroad next year. Probably just during Maymester though. I'll finally need a passport, which is healthy I feel.

I'm still looking for condos. And trying to finish this painting of my dog. Well that's inaccurate, it's more that I'm hoping to finish it before tuesday for my mom's birthday, although I don't really know what she would do with it. Hence the beauty of a truly gross gift.

And as if my love of sweet potato fries needed to be reaffirmed it has been. They might just be my favorite food. They're just ridiculous.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    sweet potato fries are surprisingly amazing...i'll have to admit

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    why did I always think that you thought it was gross when I liked sweet potato fries? I'm so food-insecure. But here's something I'm food-secure about: I love those damn fries, too. I love them. They call them "sunsticks" in our dining hall. I eat them anyway.

    PS last night I was so drunk, I definitely did one of those talking-to-boy-I-like-then-trying-to-do-an-impression-of-someone-that-inevitably-ends-in-me-falling-down-like-a-big-fat-lush things. I haven't stopped cringing at the memory for seven hours, which is starting to really hurt my face.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1