kat's korner

Friday, April 7

you know policeman's discount-- 100%

dental hygenist: do you go to school?
me: no, i mean i will soon. the summer. I'm going back this summer.
dental hygenist: oh ok. Do you work?
me: yes.
dental hygenist: where?
me: a baby furniture store?
d.h.: did you take the day off to come here?
me: no, its my day off
d.h.: oh, I have to take the day off to go the gynecologist every 6 months. My day off is Friday, and sure enough the doctor only works Monday through Thursday. Ok, so when do you want to make your next appointment?
me: friday.

I went to look at that apartment next to agnes today. Yeah it was fine. But I was just thinking about it, and there was no pantry. That's disconcerting. Don't you need a pantry? I need to look around a little more, but that would work. Then I went to Ikea, but I don't know it had lost a little of the magic today for some reason.

But no cavities, that's a plus.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I hate it when doctors talk to much to you...I'm always like listen I know a lot of people I'd rather be talking to so either fix whatever is wrong with me or let me leave....
    I'm excited about the house!
    How's apartment hunting? Agnes Scott a no go I guess

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    My condo doesn't have a pantry either...which bothered me a great deal at first...then I found a cute cupboard type thing at Target and it turned out great...then I realized I didn't have a dishwasher and that was a whole other fish I haven't gotten around to frying...

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger kat said…

    responses:
    1. Agnes Scott is a no go, but the adjacent apartment is quite the opposite
    2. dental assistants are spawned from the devil and deserve to die
    3. fish i haven't gotten around to frying might be the best phrase ever
    4. I prefer your play as usual.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1