kat's korner

Tuesday, April 25

it's only money

so last weekend was fun. I was callie and jenna, et al.

Today was umm boring. Actually the last few months of work have been quite slow. But that's ok. My last day is Saturday, and I will miss the Baby's Room.

After assessing my financial situation I probably should get a job.

They are supposed to call me tomorrow with their decision about my apartment. If I don't get it I am going to crack some skulls because I'm supposed to move in a week and a half, and I have no back up apartment.

I'm really sad I wont be able to see Becky this weekend at Varsity show, but you know break a leg ho bag.

I need to start packing on thursday and do my weight in internet classes.

I'd like to live in the desert. Or in a hotel whichever. When I grow up I'm living alone, in the desert.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Gap is hiring...

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I'll visit you in the desert. Today in my history of Islam class we talked about how the Muslim extremist get wifi in the desert...seriously I don't even get it in my dorm room. Stupid Osama Bin Laden taking everyone's internet and ruining everyone's life

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1