kat's korner

Thursday, May 25

I (don't) have something to say!


1 more class down, 18 to go.

on tuesday my car quit working. and then again today. but hopefully it's fixed for good now. but good news I figured out I really hate being stranded. it's terrible.

my apartment is purposterously clean. Instead of doing my 5th lesson I scrubbed it up and down.

and I went grocery shopping and made dinner for myself two days in a row thank you very much. I'm not completely incompetent.

and I paid my electric bill which was $8. awesome. I hope it's always this cheap.

this weekend should be fun I'm supposed to see alot of people. so see you when i see you. haha

katharine "mcphever" mcphee looks just like everyone's favorite friend Rhoda!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Good to hear that you're feeding yourself! What's going on this weekend?

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Let's please count on IKEA this week...Monday or Tuesday is looking good...oh by the way, do you have anything planned on Memorial Day? We should find something fun to do!

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    mais oui!! It's this editing company called Lost Planet and they have a website you can look at if you want and I'll tell you all about it on the phone either tonight or tomorrow! BLAOW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1