kat's korner

Friday, June 23

It's like I'm a rock or a dish of mold.

I lost eight pounds since i moved to my apartment!

but i might have gained it all back today. oops. chinese food, what are you going to do? stop eating.

i thought i had something else to say. i guess i didn't.

only 3 internet lessons left. wooohhoooo.

there's this girl in my spanish class, she just kills me. she's probably early 30's and she's pregnant and she has to relate everything back to her husband who plays hockey and is from canada.

rest of class: "blah blah blah espanol"
her: "well when I was in EUROPE I said I was from CANADA because my HUSBAND (holding up hand pointing to ring finger looking accusingly at girls in class) who is a HOCKEY PLAYER and is from CANADA and I was embarrassed to say I'm american.
me: hits head with palm of hand

4 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I had a crazy pregnant 30 year old black lady in my Spanish class fresheman year. She missed like 2 weeks of class and then when she came back the professor was like "where have you been?" and she was like "seriously? I had a baby!" and then he was like "oh, well you missed a test"
    Good Story

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I'm back bitch. Let's get together this week...Wednesday maybe? I have many beers left from the beach...come drink them with me? Muah, missed ya!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    did I always ask if you were gonna eat your crackers? that's weird i don't remember that at all. i probably did do that, i just don't remember it?

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    hey kat, i'll be back sat. or sunday? we should do something! i'll just call you whenever im back in ATL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1