kat's korner

Thursday, June 8

Why should 2 people be happy when 4 people can be ecstatic!?!

I'm happy oh so happy.

Last night after being nearly driven to the brink of insanity and tears by my internet lessons I came up with the perfect plan! Sacrifice, human sacrifice. No, I'm just never doing another english lesson!!! I'll take a WF in English and hopefully have time to finish the other two classes. A little bunt for the team of my GPA.

I was so excited that I never went to sleep, staying up to read The Red Tent for my women's studies class. So at 6 I decided to walk downtown to Atlanta Bread where I enjoyed a lovely bagel. I came home showered and walked back downtown to ride Marta.

I love Marta! I rode it most of the day Tuesday. My only regret is that it doesn't go more places.

And last night I saw Jenna, Callie, and Drew W. It was uhh a little strange. haha

My midterm got moved to Friday and Georgia State starts Monday. Jenna's housewarming Saturday night! I love staying busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1