kat's korner

Sunday, June 4

craig's list adventures

I finally put an ad up on Craig's List. Long story short today I participated in this childcare thing during a lesbian and gay parents meeting. The kids were really sweet, and I got paid really well but this other girl who was there who was also from Craig's List was so annoying. Someone asked if we were a couple. To insure no one thought she was a lesbian she talked to no one in particular about her boyfriend and how he was in a band and the recording studio in her house. She was a "freelance designer," which I took to mean "a Art Institute drop out." I almost left. Miserable. But the kids were really sweet. And the money was good.

Tomorrow I have a midterm. uhhhhggggg. in religion. I have to pay 50 dollars to take it. I believe 50 dollars should buy me an A, and hopefully my professor will agree. It's fill in the blank. I'm totally screwed. I guess I should study but I really just want to nap.

Just one more week until summer school starts, I went down to GSU last week and got my new id and my Marta pass, and I'm getting kind of excited. I feel like the leaves should be changing and I should be buying a new pencil box. But the other good news is I can ride Marta nonstop for free! I love Marta. It's smarta, you know.

I guess I'll go study, or nap. I don't know which.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I have a midterm in relgion tomorrow too! Wow crazy. So did you and Holls talk about coming down here? I'd love you guys to visit anytime!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I am in no way prepared for my midterm tomorrow haha I'm going to be home for July and August but if ya'll want we can come down here for a weekend or something since I have a house and all :)

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    good luck, lesbianca! Remember, joke answers won't get you anywhere in a religion class. At least not on Cookie's final. BUT CIRCUMCISION CAN BE FUNNY!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    hey kat! hopefully we can get together this week before you start trekking down to GSU every day.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Haha...that sounds miserable. Come over sometime soon and help me get organized...I need help! Anywho, I am going to Wal Mart this afternoon/evening if you want to participate...cya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1