kat's korner

Tuesday, June 13

school days mofo

if i have way too much stuff to do.

i came home after class (that's right) to study for tomorrows midterm and my internet was broken.

flash forward 3 hour nap, 2 hour hold on comcast, me doing nothing again. it finally got fixed though.

Today I went to spanish and film, hard and boring. turns out all the spanish I know can be fit into the first day's class. oops. i might be calling on some ballers who know of the espanol.

marta adventures part I:

me: reading quietly waiting for train
vagabond: (moves to bench next to me)
me: shifting towards other side
v.: (moves to bench on other side of me)
V: do you know where I travel?
me: umm what?
v:do you know where I roam?
me: umm you're in decatur?
v: NO! Do you know where I go during the day?
me: No, sorry (walks away quickly)

so that was a unsettling ride to school on my first day, but it was fine. Georgia State was fine. Everything is fine except for my upseting dreams which I have everytime I sleep. Oops.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    The vagabond clearly wasn't as sketchy as the male/gay/black/strange model we saw last weekend...or was he?

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    So whenever I ride MARTA I always get approached by sketchy people. One time I was eating a sandwich and this smelly homeless dude came and sat in the seat behind me and asked "You gonna finish that?" I had only taken one bite so I wanted to but I just said "No" and gave it to him and went to the other end of the car. Almost as sketchy as your story

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1