kat's korner

Thursday, June 15

holla me llamo katherine?

my life has fallen into a predictable rythym. It's soothing; I always did love a schedule.

This might have been the most productive week I have had in years, I have finished 2 books, gone to 5 classes, taken a midterm, and finished 3 internet lessons.

In the same way I am completely humorless and constantly sick to my stomach. I believe this has to do with my eating and sleeping habits which are reckless at best.

I think I should probably go see a nutritionist because I don't think I will live very long if I continue in this manner.

I'm also starting to think that my sour disposition of the last few years has to do with my strange sleep patterns. This I'll try to fix too.

Right now I'm watching the Royal Tenenbaums because that's the only thing I watch now. I had forgotten how much I loved it, and how much I always will.

I wish more things were open after 12. Like everything. All stores, work out facilities, restaurants, movie theaters everything. Or if I could just have a key to the city.

Did I tell you I'm going to sell Maude? Yes, I know I'm upset too. I'll miss my Camry days.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Welcome back to the life of a college student! What are you doing tonight...Bobby's coming over after work and I thought some drinks may be nice? Let me know! Oh, and let's please do something this weekend still!!

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I think I'm having a small get together with a few of Bobby's friends possibly on Friday night...wanna come? It won't last too long if you have to pick up Tullis late...muah miss ya!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    MAUDE.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    why are you selling maude??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1