kat's korner

Tuesday, August 1

ask that you may receive

According to Andy Wilson all I write about on my blog is sleeping and shopping. So to not stray from the formula:

I slept until 2 today oops! I went to the Walmart and the Y with Jenna, and I really can't wait until I can get my own membership which brings me to my next point:

These freaking internet classes have screwed me over again.

Georgia state has to have my final transcript from UGA with my idl classes that haven't been graded before I can take fall classes, which start in 3 weeks. So if I don't get this thing straightened out I can't take fall classes. I have to call GSU tomorrow and hopefully they have a sympathetic bone in their body and I'm pretty sure this is all that stupid advisor's fault because the problem appeared only after I spoke with her.

On a lighter note Callie's party on Saturday was fun. And on an even lighter note I'm throwing a party on the 12th and it's going to be hella fun, and you can come.

Naked women in the YMCA need to learn some shame. Like I always say a little shame never hurt anyone.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    As I said earlier, when the naked woman said to me "I'm sorry, I'm all spread out..." it took everything in me to not fall on the floor laughing...or puke in her face.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    That makes me feel sick. As did Jenna's forwarded email about Pringles. Thanks for a great pick me up this morning, ladies!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger kat said…

    that pringles email was sick. between that and the spread out lady I may never eat again.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    All women who go to the gym need to possess a little bit of shame...between the spandex and sports bras and the nudity in the locker rooms....really no one wants to see that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1