kat's korner

Tuesday, July 11

watch this, and that is a threat.

watch this and laugh forever. just you wait. until around minute 4.

later that day:

it's 10:24. this is possibly the last post that will ever mention my internet classes, we can all breath I sigh of relief. I'm taking both finals tomorrow. I'm pretty certain I'm going to fail because I just started studying around 8 o'clock and don't know anything about islam. oops. oh allah.

so far i've consumed 3 cups of super strong coffee in hopes that it will somehow fuel my consumption of knowledge. so far hasn't worked, but i am extremely jittery.

i missed my train both ways today. pisser. i took a two hour nap. i watched the tumbling clip 3 times.

the witch movie was a let down.

frieday swc opens. i wish friday was spelled frieday. ole fish-on-fridays. ill regret all of this soon enough.

sunday night I went to see America's funnyman NEIL HAMBURGER. He was hilarious, and if you don't think he's funny, maybe you should rethink your sense of humor. i should rethink my concept of the comma.

thursday i have to give a speech. over what? I don't know why don't I surprise myself, and at the same time create an outline to turn in and a bibliography. or why don't i just kick my teacher in the balls since that's what he deserves. i'm not sure that he has balls. dyke. why is dyke the funniest word i know?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    oh my god
    not so much laughing forever as
    a) laughing forever
    b) pumping fists in air forever
    c) going "YAY! YAY! YAY!" over and over

    SERIOUSLY! !!!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Haha I watched Strangers with Candy all day today...and I have to say she looks a hell of a lot better now than she did...then...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1