kat's korner

Tuesday, July 18

president of the phyllis diller fan club

lies i have told to strangers in the past 3 days:

1. I have dyslexia
2. I own Wet Hot American Summer
3. I have diabetes
4. N0, it didn't hurt when you ran over my foot with your stroller.
5. I love your skirt!

I might have a problem. haha. a hilarious problem.

Last night I made some guacomole! It's delicious.

I have to go vote in the primaries and you should too. You know voting is cool. Well no it's not. But you should vote anyway.

I watched Junebug and I really loved it. I really want to watch it again, which is rare.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    errands also make me feel like i'm 30...i think that was almost a word for word away message of mine once. maybe this is creepy, that i am responding to your comment on your blog? haha.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Please make your guac. for my party!!

    OH my, it's going to be SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    did you guys go to ikea yet or was that for this weekend?

    my thing with errands is that I used to have a friend named Erin and every time my mom was like "Let's go run some errands" I'd be like "We're going to Erin's?!!! WEEEE!!" and then I'd spend the day at line at the fucking post office with my damn khaki-mom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1