kat's korner

Monday, July 24

suck it seventh heaven

seventh heaven why do I watch you so much?

why do you have to teach me these annoying lessons?

Did I tell you I might get a dog? I think I should wait until I finish summer semester.

Possible names:
1. olive oil
2. rhoda
3. duffer st. george (georgie for short)

I finally caught up with my sleep so that's good. no more bad moods for me. well you know probably but not from lack of sleep! haha. oh well.

Only 5 classes left of this semester. what what!

I really do hate seventh heaven. And I really can't stop watching it.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Haha I vote for Olive Oil...or perhaps Jerri Blank (sp?)...

    7th Heaven will rot the brain...FYI

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    7th Heaven has this weird hold on all of us. I'll never forget in the movie Summer Catch (Freddie Prinze Jr. and Jessica Biel) Annie played this slutly middle aged woman who had sex with a banana and this other baseball player (who is conciencidentally Wilmer Valderrama) it's pretty crazy and very non-Annie Camden of her

    How is it that I can spell Valderrama and not coniencidentally?

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Andrew has a weird fascination with Ruthie. Kinda creepy.

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    i'd vote for duffer st. george because there's tons of nicknames in there. BUT I offer my vote with a caution: if you get a dog, you're going to have to clean up its garbage, and no one likes that. Unless it's from a really little, sweet dog named Georgie.

    Just don't name it Happy. That fuckass dog was lamer than anything.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    seriously, wake up before 2 PM and update this thing...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1