kat's korner

Tuesday, August 15

she's haunting her own apartment?

I went to blockbuster. what up 4 for 20?

Long story short I bought Just Like Heaven. I'm watching it now, it's not so bad.

a lonely homewrecking slut. haha. you are reese witherspoon.

I went to athens and got my transcript today. Lily, Callie, Jenna, and Megan were nice enough to accompany me.

I'm happy to be finished with Athens and UGA forever.

The party on saturday was so much fun, all thanks to Jenna!

I had a really nice birthday weekend, extremely pleasant. Got some really awesome gifts.

I've been a big dumb bitch lately. Don't know why, don't anticipate it ending, but hopefully it will soon because I'm tiring of it. And I'm sure everyone else is too. So sorry.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    here's the deal: last night was fun. you're super nice for lending me your vest. I got home in time to see the last 20 minutes of Back to the Future II.

    WE'RE ALL WINNERS!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I'll beware of you!

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    so i guess i will see you on tuesday? make sure you bring your trapper keeper, your new lunch box with a thermos full of whole milk, and a handful of graham crackers for us to share, and your shiny new white pair of keds! can't wait! I already have my outfit picked out and what drink I'm getting that morning at Starbucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1