kat's korner

Wednesday, August 9

AUGUST 10TH

day 222 in the year

end of the french monarchy

day muhhamad began to receive the Qu'ran

Candid Camera debuts

Charlie Manson kills 2 more!=

David Berkowitz (son of sam) is caught

Timothy McVeigh is indicted for the Oklahoma City Bombings

Katherine Turner's day of birth

I know a gruesome list, but I felt it had to be said.

I might buy a dog tomorrow. I've been listening to smog all day. He rescended the parentheses much to my dismay. Maybe I'll put parentheses around my name since everyone insists on calling me (katherine), with the exception of Callie who sometimes refers to me as Linda J. A fact I enjoy immensely, and of course Bitchface, who also calls me bitchface sometimes hobag.

Anyway I'll be happy to be 20 even if it is a boring birthday number. Fuck being a teenager man.

Sometimes people make fun of the way I call everyone man. Fuck you man.

My stomach is cold.

I hope I don't puke soon. The bug sprayers are coming tomorrow; I should leave.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    That is a sad list...anyways I am going to call you and wake you up now to see if you want to eat lunch at Picadilly before we buy your dog...

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    YEA FOR GEORGIE!

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    15 hrs later, Georgie is gone...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1