kat's korner

Wednesday, August 23

whose the sucker now?

school is going well. I might end up with an 8 am class, but other than that everything is pretty good.

In fact life is going well, apart from some minor snafus (sp?) everything is just kind of floating along. awesome.

I need to find a job to fill up my time and give me some extra cash, so if you hear about anything let me know.

today in my art history we read out loud the entire 5 page syllabus, I feel this exercise was indicative of the Georgia State experience. Slow and so ridiculous that you just have to laugh.

My eyes are tired. I have to go to sleep. Karma is going to get you.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    georiga state is for lovers...

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Well, if you need a job, I know that Mandy is looking for a babysitter one day a week.... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1