kat's korner

Saturday, September 16

the girl who slept through crying wolf

In case you were one of the 2 people who didn't get a concerned phone call this morning let me let you in on what happened:

Last night went to the Braves game returned home around 10pm.

Went to sleep around 2am

Woke up at 11:30. oops. Was supposed to wake up at 8:30 for work.

Call into work. Don't need to come in? Oops sorry. Back to sleep.

Wake up at 2. 15 missed calls. 8 messages. 4 text messages.

Knock on the door. Are you dead?

No.

Apparently my parents/brother started calling everyone I know and my work because they thought me to be dead.

So it's nice to know people care, but geez this has been a rough morning. I guess I'll start sleeping with my phone.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1