kat's korner

Tuesday, September 5

paper, write thyself

So it's 2:11 and I'm still pretending to write this god damned paper. We have to write a paper about a commercial or print ad for my English class. I chose a Tab energy drink ad. That might have been my first mistake. My second mistake was not writing a paper in two years. Ooops. My brain atrophied.

This weekend kind of sucked. But I did succeed in cleaning my apartment finally, which is quite the relief. I have to go to school all day tomorrow, which I'm sort of dreading.

This has been a dreadful post, but I don't think I am capable of writing anything that isn't dreadful right now. At least I'm not tired yet.

Making up research is harder than I would expect, or maybe making a lucid point about feminism and it's relation to Tab Energy is harder than I might have expected.

I was watching I heart Huckabees today. I hadn't watched it in a few months, and I had forgotten how much I absolutely love it. If I could marry a movie it would be huckabees. If I could divorce a movie it would be the banger sisters.

I formerly hated Joanna Newsom, but her new album is pretty much undeniably good.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    haha good luck with the paper and school hope it's not that dreadful! Roma is pretty cool but I'm missing home alot!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Oh lord. Let's go to Walmart tonight and then watch House...I'm looking forward to it very much!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    I want to know if you really incorporated Tab into your paper!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1