kat's korner

Friday, September 1

Braves lose! Braves LOSE!


haha I went to the Braves game tonight for my dad's birthday, and it's the first time I had ever been when they lost. So that's dissapointing. But it was still fun, and we got better seats because my mom is afraid of heights and the people who work there are really nice.

I got offered a job today, but I don't think I'm going to take it. It's in Duluth in the late afternoon and the traffic would be killer.

This week has been stressful, and I'm really glad it's over.

I hate my english professor. All we do is watch tv commercials. Here's the little pearl my prof offered today:

"When I took this class in college I got a "C", and now I'm teaching it. Funny, right?"

I have to write a paper on a commercial and fabricate the research that supports the fake point I'm making. Awesome. Awesome.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    You should do research on that stupid Dawn commercial with the fish...because you love that one so much.

    Anyways, I got really sick yesterday...hopefully not from the thrift store, but anyways, I was achey all over, so I hope you didn't get this...but I'm a little better now...

    Let's go shopping tomorrow night or tonight!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    braves lose? boo. i wish we had to write made up papers at furman. but i'm sure your class is terrible. this teacher sounds retarded. Jenna I got sick too! I think it was from value village.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1