kat's korner

Sunday, September 10

I think I nailed it.

Haha I guess it's not that difficult to make a lucid point when compared to the other papers at Georgia State. I made 100 on my paper! And my "colleague's" paper made her seem almost illiterate. egg on her face.

I went to Nashville on Friday so my brother could pick up his new car. It's so nice, and I'm muey jealous. But I did buy a new cd at this amazing record store, We Are the Pipettes! Remember that Sleater-Kinney Song It's the End of the World. Well imagine that like even more poppier with 3 girls with British accents singing. Awesome.

Yesterday was Baby Boom. I sold 4 mattresses, which was nice. Then Jenna and her agnes friends and I went to a frat party at Tech, which was fun! We went to the Majestic and this guy in the next lane on Ponce started yelling at our car that we were racists so of course I rolled down my window and started yelling back that Chocolate was my favorite flavor. haha. oh drunkeness.

I haven't been to the movies in a long time so I think I'll go to a double feature.

I'm throwing a party for Jenna's 21st Birthday on Friday September 22nd so save the date.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Wait, I thought you were going to a Triple feature? You can always make it a 4-feature day and come watch Lifetime tomorrow night...

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    hahahahha Chocolate is everyone's favorite flavor! nice nice nice I wish I could come to the party! I'm sure it'll be fun :)

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    lady, did I not send you "your kisses are wasted on me" by the pipettes? that was pretty much the only song I listened to for like two weeks last semester.

    AND OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER GOTTEN 100 ON A PAPER.

    I think you fucking NAILED it!

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    maybs I could get you to send it to me? could you send me the pipettes album s'il vous plait?

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger cal cal said…

    Great job on your paper!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    kat i love your hair. cya in like 2 weeks or something.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1