kat's korner

Wednesday, September 20

what's next holding air hostage?

what up hope finally approved. rebate rebate!

so what's been going on lately?

I wore new shoes to school today: MISTAKE, so there are the new blisters

Celebrated Jenna's Birthday and then my brother's with a large hangover from Jenna's.

Big Party this Friday what what.

I should probably clean my apartment. hmm... i'll consider it.

With this stack of magazines and cds sitting here it makes me look like a hoarder, like if you picked up the coach all these cats would scatter like cockroaches. Your apartment makes you look like a whoreder. yeah i said it.

All these big brother things are creeping me out. People taking over your computer from somewhere else. Disney mobile tracking your kids, chips. creeps.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Yea, I pretty much left a chip in your apartment...try and find it.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Holy shit the Disney phones are the creepiest things EVER! It's like a digital leash for your child. Next I bet they will insert chips that shock you if you cuss or something...like on Southpark

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1