kat's korner

Friday, September 29

I'm wearing a skirt, and other things that are not new

I love fridays and I think I'll start calling them free fridays because I don't have class, and I enjoy shoplifting a lot on my day off.

No, no I don't shoplift. But I do go shopping, and eat thai bowls, and watch gilmore girls.

All the things I like in life.

My cable went out f this shit. That's odd. Whateves.

So I'm going to the thrashers game tonight with ms. amanda meng and jenna. I don't know why I always have to say ms. amanda in my head in that ridiculous school secretary voice, but i do. There's kind of an implied laugh in my head too. So that's good.

Can I just take this oppurtunity to say I miss spinach. A lot.

Weeks go by so fast lately. It's a strange not really there feeling. I guess it is turning to autumn because my feet are permanently cold. I bought season 4 of bob newhart, making it my most owned show. I just can't stop watching this show.

8 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I love me some Jim Slater...and the rest of those Thrashers boys.

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    i totally want to go to the thrasher's game with y'all. they say hockey is a great sport to watch drunk. i hope all is well in the A. Gvegas is what it is. I've just been avoiding rank kids, running, eating crackers, ya know the usual. ok bye!

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    So when you typed bob newheart I read Boob haha and I was seriously confused and I'm still laughing about it hahahahha boob

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you can still buy frozen spinach.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    frozen spinach just isn't the same...

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    well, all I'm saying is
    a) maybe you should consider visiting new york again, only bring the bob newhart this time
    b) though I've been involved in a 7-year commitment to gilmore girls, I find myself looking foward to the end of it
    c) bring jess back, though
    d) I saw Kate Winslet at the Little Children opening last night!! it was at the new york film festival and my friend had tickets and she's so beautiful. They had a q&a.
    e) all this and more when I call you later

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    it just means that on the side of the page with the archive list of months, it starts at "november 2004" and goes until "september 2006," so the only time october is on there is "october 2005." Which is something I think is cool.

    kate winslet is a little afraid of microphones.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger kitty tango said…

    i hear spinach is back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1