kat's korner

Tuesday, October 24

I think I'm sitting next to Jake's old girlfriend

I just finished my paper that's due next period. I was up until 4, and it still sucks a lot of ass, but I find it a somewhat entertaining read. It's about Barbie, and her return to traditionalism through her commercials. Please find below a few excerpts:

"The only option for young girls Mattel's competition, Bratz, is offering is the oldest profession in the world: prostitution. "

"Barbie is not going to turn your daughter into a giant whore, like the Bratz dolls will."

So hopefully my prof shares my hatred of Bratz dolls, and my love of calling things whores.

I'm so tired.

P.S. google checkout will give you $10 off a $30 purchase at participating stores. And an extra $5 off if you use a citi card. You can get all the details by clicking here.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey she's in one of my classes!

    my mom said she saw jake a few weekends ago...

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I agree, Bratz dolls are absolutely ridiculous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1