kat's korner

Tuesday, October 10

hi post 256

hello it's me again

you know what I was thinking about while i was walking back to Marta today? Remember those days when I used to update this thing all the time? Like almost every day? It was alot better then. Like Fiery Furnaces albums yeah they aren't all the best but sometimes you hit something really really good.

so here is a little way to reminisce.

p.s. tomorrow I'm going to be in a major motion picture. That's right. Me. In Revenge of the Nerds gets revengier. hahaha. i'll suggest that tomorrow. They'll probably cut me tomorrow because my clothes aren't sorority like enough. This is the closest I'll ever be to being in a sorority. haha oh well. Kristen Cavallari just get ready to get punched in the stomach. I'm out.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Well, at least you'll get to see us students at Agnes water balloon her...geez I hate her.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi i have to give you josh's beer dispenser to give to him tonight!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1