kat's korner

Thursday, November 2

that just about sums it up for me

5 ways I surpised myself today:

1. I Showered at the YMCA
2. I got to school 30 minutes early
3. I watched Groundhog Day for the 3rd day in a row
4. I have the highest grade in my media class.
5. I don't own She-Devil?

5 ways I didn't surprise myself today:
1. I ate 2 slices of banana bread
2. I watched Oprah, and enjoyed it
3. I watched Groundhog Day for the 3rd day in a row
4. didn't do too hot on that art history exam I didn't study for
5. I listened to Aimee Mann's Christmas Cd in the car

If you missed it on Becky's facebook profile please click here to watch something unexpectedely funny.

Please find below a picture of my dog dressed up as a french whore. He dressed himself! Creepy.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    The Indian woman was trying so hard not to laugh...

    That's funny...Ted the cross-dresser!

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    hahaha Ted always has been a little whore-ish.

    I like lists. Keep them coming.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Becky said…

    three days in a row? That's what I really want to say I just did, only here's a surprise on my list:
    I don't have groundhog day.

    And I was really, really surprised about the She-Devil thing. And I love that I am SUCH A DOUCHE in that video.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awww Ted is so cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1