kat's korner

Sunday, November 12

nobody told me

today was just really strange.

I sold my phone on ebay what! what!

went to target, and then I was going to go to Checkers on the fly. I got in line, ordered, and then realized I didn't have my wallet. dine and dash at checkers? pathetic. but really funny.

tucker is weird like a land time forgot. they have folks and steak & Ale. folks just reminded me how much i really despised it when I was a kid. My hatred for that restaurant and the stupid jug glasses could only be matched by Black Eyed Pea, which if I remember correctly forced their servers to wear vests and ties with canned vegetables on them.

today harold and maude came on tcm and I turned it on totally by accident and it was awesome, and as always it renewed my faith in life.

oh old love.

dixie carter on desperate housewives parfait!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Um some of my worst beatings as a child occurred when my parents felt the need to go to Black Eyed Pea...

    needless to say, I think everybody hated that place.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Black Eyed Pea...i seem to remember that, but I never had to go there. I refused because I hated black eyed peas and thought that was all they served there. You are right though Tucker is weird.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Tucker is so sketch. I remember Alexis telling me in like 9th grade that she would've gone to Tucker High School but when she visited it a student had just been murdered and the blood was still in the hallway. In retrospect she obviously lied to me. How am I so gulible?

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Look there's a gulible on the ceiling! haha




    I really need to learn to spell

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love how Jenna tells stories of her childhood beatings! haha.

    I've never eaten at the Blackeyed Pea...does Piccadilly count? blech.

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    Picadilly is good bitch...

    update?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1