kat's korner

Monday, November 27

Happiness Personified


PLUS
=
Eternal Amazement

That's right Amy Sedaris is going to be within walking distance of my house tomorrow night when she does a book signing at the library. I just found out about it. I think I'll go, but not stay to get something signed in case she hates me, as it would kill me. Plus I don't really have anything to say to her.

I have something to say to you though.

I hope you had a nice thanksgiving. I know I did. I had a surprisingly pleasant weekend with my family. First off I was hilarious at dinner, and let me set things straight my family's household is a dry one. Not Bob-Newhart-dry, but Georgia-on-sundays-dry. So my hilarity was not chemically induced as normal. Then we went to Brunswick which smelled like someone had taken a giant poop and then not flushed thanks to the paper mill. Then I saw Becky (not in Brunswick) and that too was exceedingly pleasant.

Things I'd like to profess my undying love to:

  • my couch
  • when you're listening to songs in headphones and the music goes from one side to the other so it seems like it's travelling through your head
  • christmas trees
  • pots of coffee
  • all caffeine
  • cancelled class
  • my brown super tight boots
  • the post office
  • dresses
  • forever 21

So I assembled and decorated my Christmas tree on saturday instead of going to work. Please find a picture below. Jenna tells me the newest trend is to have an upside down christmas tree, and I can't really say I believe her as she is obviously lying. Here's my attempt.



I have to figure out what to make ornaments out of because I don't have any so it's probably going to come down to me cutting things out that I like and hanging them up (see UGA:Wall of happiness).
Bon Voyage!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger kat said…

    yeah that's still retarded, but thanks for the link.

    Skinny pants and upside down trees better be out by next christmas is all I have to say.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    You better believe it!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your tree looks great!

    thursday it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1