kat's korner

Saturday, December 2

if you're looking at me...

you're looking at the number 1 (female) calorie burner for the decatur ymca!

I burned 21, 453 calories in November. apparently i consumed like a million though becuase I weigh the same thing i did a month ago.

And I lifted 105,040 lbs. that's 13 elephants. i lifted it all at once. i'm gonna be on espn 2.


Moving on.


Here are some deals because i like you:


1. if you ever plan on riding Marta again please go get a breeze card now. They are free now but after february they'll be 50 cents (temporary) or $5 (permanent) per card. So get one and keep it in a drawer if you don't ride Marta a ton. They're reloadable.

2. the dvds on this list are buy one, get one free. it's free shipping, and no tax. and I have bought from this company before and they're legit. amazing amazing deal. I heartily recommend bob newhart.




and finally a joke from America's Funnyman Neil Hamburger:

What's the difference between Courtney Love and a porcupine?



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I love you and your posts...and I called you missy.

    We need to get crackin' on the Xmas Party planning...and I stocked up on my mother's Xmas sweaters for the occasion.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    good job on lifting those elephants, that is quite a feat. i can't wait to hang out in the Dec when I come back. have fun with GA state! ? are you still in school? i mean I am but furman is weird i don't know what goes on with other peoples schools.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Nice work at the Y. I haven't exercised since August. I feel like a nasty slob.
    That joke is great. Similar to this Thanksgiving day one:
    Really what did the Pilgrims ever give the Indians?
    You mean besides smallpox and syphillis? (sp?)

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Hey cookie party time...whenever. It's flexible. When's your office party? Also, party at your kickass apartment is always a great idea :)Thanks for offering! It's going to be great! I get home in 9 days!!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger cal cal said…

    ah, aids jokes. classic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1