kat's korner

Tuesday, January 16

get a saucy krystal... or not

that's a quote from a real krystal's commercial, which makes me love krystal even more than I thought humans could love fast food conglomerates.

I ate a lot today, but I also excercised a lot so I guess it all balances out.

today I was driving back to my house and this car had a vanity plate "carma." Taking a philosophy of a religion and changing it for your vanity plate is hilarious. i think. no wait it's gross. what's next saabvation? toyinty?

and i was just watching american idol and there was this 16 year old juggling kid and they told him how much he sucked. i thought he was going to take ryan seacrest hostage. and then all i could think about was hitler getting rejected from the art school. Obviously I hope he doesn't turn into a demonic fascist leader, but alls I'm saying is American Idol might have just created a killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1