kat's korner

Wednesday, December 20

I said goodbye to love (peach 94.9)






Ok it was bad enough when Peach 94.9 changed it's name to Lite 94.9. Fine whatever. The evil creativity hating people at Clear Channel rear their ugly head. But this has gone too far. On monday I turned on my favorite radio station "Lite 94.9" to hear some marble mouthed loser country singer. I thought my radio was broken so I tried another radio. Same terrible results. Those mofos at Clear Channel decided to send their bullshit country music station from Texas to replace my beloved Peach. It's actually called Bull.




I used to call for Comcast and Blockbusters demise but now we have to pull together to address the real enemy




=


Just think of all the things you'll be missing:


1. That's right no more Delilah in Atlanta.
2. No more elevator music.
3. And perhaps most troubling of all Randy & Spiff have been fired AGAIN. Where will we go to hear "I'm a Happy Boy on friday mornings?" Where will we go to hear the songs rewritten to pertain to the Braves?
I'm heartbroken, so if you could just help me in flooding this woman at clearchannel's mailbox with emails I will love you forever.
Please write to: sandacoyle@clearchannel.com

3 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jenna Bean said…

    I'm pretty upset about not hearing Delila...my Dad is a fan as well.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that really Randy and Spiff? Always wondered what they looked like. Can you survive on B 98.5? that's decent.

    "a moment of silence, please."

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    that sucks seriously ATL does not need another country station. poor randy and spiff.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1