kat's korner

Monday, January 29

It's not about the money



Just a quick note to remind you that friday is groundhog's day so you know you should secure your copy of Groundhog's Day right now so you don't get stuck out in the cold trying to watch some bootleg cheap ass version on tbs.
Bill Murray might be my favorite person ever.


Today during my french class I made a list of everything I had to do for school this semester. It was surprisingly refreshing. So I'm not as concerned about school as I might have been last week.
Last weekend I went to Shane's birthday party, which was a lot of fun until I got really sick. oops.

It's cold and I'm pretty sure the heater in my apartment is broken.




1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I would like to report that I've already watched Groundhog Day in preparation for the great holiday. What's that? Ya, it's pride swelling in my chest. FEELS GOOD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1