kat's korner

Wednesday, January 24

please don't make sound please

Newly Transformed Transexual: "My husband was very perceptive. He picked it up from the small hints I would drop."

Tyra: "What kind of hints would you drop?"

NTT: "Well I suggested I would dress up as a man when we would go on a date."

That guy should have is own hotline where you call in and tell him something and then make him guess what you just told him. I love you tyra.

This morning I slept through my lab. Not at school like i did last week, but in my bed. oops. I was sort of happy about it when I woke up because I really hate lab. But I'm only allowed to miss two. so oops.

Did you watch the state of the union? I did. Some of what Bush said wasn't as retarded as it usually is. So congrats for that.

I'm taking this weather and climate class which should be really easy, but the professor is a recent immigrant who doesn't speak english very well. People talk throughout the class because you have to stay to sign the roll and you can't understand him and he gets really frustrated. Thus, "Please don't make sound. Please."

I hope your classes aren't as overwhelming as mine are this semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1