kat's korner

Monday, February 12

anatomy of a nap

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN? well maybe you should. http://www.barackobama.com/
No, really you should. Just go to the website. You'll get pumped. I swear.
So it's Monday and the hardest part of the week is over (french quiz uuuhhh fuck you), so that's nice.
Lately I'm remembering all of my dreams, which is unsettling.
On Saturday at work this customer asked my coworker if she could have a sip of her half empty pepsi. grossest thing ever right? so I was relaying the story to my boss and of course I said how gross it was and he was like she's standing right there. haha oops another sale lost.
yesterday i ate pancakes as thick as your arm.


4 Comments:

  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Dollar Boner said…

    Barack Obama, I think I like him, but I have to get over that he looks like this dbag guy that pretended to be on the track team but never came to practice because he was going to the olympics. wtf? he wasn't. Those pancakes seriously were as thick as your arm. that customer sounds gross indeed. "I would like this couch...and your drink." at least ask another customer? hmm. the guy next to me is talking to himself. it was good to see you this weekend!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    I mean Barack seems like he'd be cool but needless to say I don't know how I'd feel about him being President.
    ps- If you are lying about the arm-thick pancakes consider my future hopes and dreams crushed

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    a) in response to the post before this one, I've dropped at least one class every semester since last year, and it feels great EVERY time.

    b) barack obama=columbia graduate=he's all we ever hear about now. I'd probably vote for him just because of that.

    c) isn't a pancake that's as thick as your arm just a cake?

    d) here's what I've been listening to on repeat these days: "romeo and juliet" by dire straits. That's not sad, nope not at all.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    You in New Orleans = the happiest time of my life!!! When is your spring break???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1