kat's korner

Sunday, March 11

i'd like to give the world a chicken biscuit

so spring break is over huh? hmm... I feel like I shouldn't have to go back to school.

I went to new york and stayed with the one and only bitchface abrams. It was a really nice trip and the museum of modern art is officially my favorite place in the world. if only i could live there.

today I threw away my invisalign tray with my moe's tray liner. oops. expensive expensive mistake. I'm getting a new set on thursday so you know ok sounds good. flashbacks of the parenthood.

i don't have much to say lately.

last week I made this really good dinner. it involved:

one half box of wheat noodles
steamed spinach
can of cream of brocoli soup
tomato chopped
one half onion chopped
garlic crushed
can of tuna
salt and pepper accordingly
cheese if desired

mix it all up and bake until you get really hungry at 350.

it was really good. and I don't feel like it was horrendously bad for you.

maybe I'll hardboil an egg like ramona. oh ramona.

If I invented grapenuts I'd kill myself too.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    give the world a chicken biscuit? so would i. Maybe like 6 billion chicken biscuits. If everyone just had 1, it wouldn't last long. Umm i like how you put the adjectives after the kind of food. Garlic crushed. I'm gonna start talking like that. I think i just wrote something on your facebook so maybe this is excessively stalkerish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1