kat's korner

Monday, February 19

Damn y'all that's gertrude stein

Tivo thought I might enjoy an episode of The Lucy Show featuring a guy and his dummy. They were dead wrong.

Ventrilioquist dummies are so scary. and moronic. it's strange to think of what people think of as entertainment. Please watch Idiotacracy please.

one midterm down, two to go. Well two this week one next week.

Two weeks until spring break. I read From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankenweiler in anticipation of my impending trip to new york. I don't know what I would read to make me anticipate a trip to new orleans? the side of a vodka bottle?

Oprah told me today that tequila is the new vodka.

adieu. I'm going to change my sheets.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1