kat's korner

Tuesday, March 20

how much can i love one sitcom?


Ok so now I have to go to Chicago to visit this statue. You can sit on Bob Newhart's couch and pretend to talk to him! AAAAHHHH. This is going to be my permanent facebook picture.
Anyway so today is tuesday. Last night I took a really great long nap. and then a really great long sleep.
Ms. Mary's in town so I'm going to see her, which is awesome.
Tomorrow is my mother's birthday so I have to figure out something to get her, which I feel like is getting harder and harder every holiday. I wish she liked spas.
In more serious news yesterday was the four year anniversary of the beginning of the war in Iraq. 4 years later:
3,197 US soldiers dead (estimate provided by the pentagon)
60,000 Iraqi civilians dead (estimate provided by London Iraq body count)
and no end in sight.
oh wait I see a light among the trees.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1