kat's korner

Wednesday, March 14

the miracle of the missing marta card

yesterday i walked up to marta and swiped my monthly pass and the machine reader was all "Already expired" and I was all "like fuck it is." But then I looked down and it was February's Marta pass, which had already expired which led to the inevitable where's March?

Well I had no idea. I hadn't actually seen march since the March 1st BSP (before spring break). So then I went home and tore my apartment apart looking for this goddamned card. I gave up after a few hours of searching and took an angry nap.

When I awoke I looked in the last place I had seen any of my clothes the dryer and low and behold there it was my beautiful marta monthly pass stuck to the side of the dryer.

Never have I been as happy as I was this morning to smell the stench of dried urine on the train.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1