kat's korner

Monday, April 16

but what do you call a french douche bag?

today my hair is soft and wispy like baby hair.

i really like it.

I had a really productive day. I finally cleaned my disgusting apartment. so that's good.

in french class my douchey professor was like (en francais!)In general what time do you wake up in the morning?

So I answer 10am. I actually wake up after 11 most days. And look I realize it's assholey, and I also realize that it's probably one of the few times in my life where I'll be able to wake up after 11 5 days a week. So I think I should take advantage of it. So anyway there's this huge gasp in the classroom. And I'm all fuck all ya'll I'm going home. So I went home. and then I cleaned like nobody's business.

Oh and the apartment people came and changed out all my light fixtures today and I'm in love with the one in the bathroom. It isn't exactly the style but more the ridiculous amount of light it produces. It's awesome, like my own personal store dressing room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1