kat's korner

Wednesday, April 25

you know there's still some buckwild inside this bitch

let me just let it be known that buckwild is still my favorite character on tv.

please for you to enjoy.

charm school is just insanely entertaining. It's like flavor of love with all the disgusting make out scenes replaced with hilarious yet dragon like Mo'nique! It's just the best.

this is the last week for class, which is awesome.

also I love raisinetes. Particularly the dark chocolate variety. Have you tried these? Wait stop. Can you commit to loving these the rest of your life and looking for them every time you want candy the rest of your life and then being dissapointed? If you answered no then just stop now.

I just filled out a form for graduation next spring and I am about to pee my pants. I have no idea what kind of job I would do after I graduate which makes my stomach churn in an unattractive way.

Things to sell in may on craigslist:
Ikea dvd revolving shelf
Ikea armoire
stereo
soul

2 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger Mary "trash biscuit" Stephenson said…

    Did you watch I love New York? It's like Charm School and Flavor of Love in that it was completely horrific and hilarious. You filled out a graduation application? I wonder if I have to do that too? Probably. Also, I'd like to start the bidding at $43.17 for your soul (the contents of my bank account)

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger Becky said…

    in the immortal words of michelle elizabeth tanner, "you got it, dude!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Click here to get any of my CDs for $1